8th Grade - Week 2

 WEEK 2
March 23rd - March 26th
Dear Students,
 
How are you? How's the second quarantine week going? Did you finish watching the 10 seasons of Friends? Did you read the Quarantine Tips from my Cat? Leave a comment below :)

I have received your last week's tasks and I'm very glad with the results. Good job and keep it up! Remember my email is open Mon-Fri. 8AM-4PM for questions or comments and, most importantly, to receive your work. Oh, and it's rubeningles.etievan@gmail.com.

This is Week 2. And we have some work to do. 

We are seeing Will/Won't for future predictions.  

When I was a kid I had a book called Pig Will and Pig Won't. Pig Will was so nice and always wanted to help and do things. But Pig Won't didn't, he never wanted to do anything. I hated Pig Won't. Look:



It was funnier when I was a kid... If you want to read/listen to it click here.

Don't be a Kid Won't (?)

Anyways. 


This week you'll have to do the following (Tareas de la semana)

TASK 1 - Video and writing Exercise (Due Wednesday 25th)

Watch the segment from Tomorrowland. 
Make a list of (12) things you managed to see that the director believes will be common in the future. 

Use the structure:
There will be ______.
(Habrán + las cosas que viste)  

Eg.  There will be flying cars. 
       (Habrán autos voladores)

Send them to my email (rubeningles.etievan@gmail.com) with your name by Wednesday 25th. 

 

TASK 2: Grammar Practice (Due Friday 26th)
Download the following worksheet:

Week 2 - Online Worksheet:  

You can do the worksheet on the same file, save it with your name and send it to my email. 

You can also print it, do it with a pen and send me the images. 

Or you can answer on your notebook, take a picture of it and send it to my email.

(En español, puedes responderla en el mismo archivo y enviármelo al email, puedes imprimirla si tienes impresora, hacerla con lápiz, sacarle fotos a las respuestas y me las mandas con tu nombre para corregirlas o si quieres puedes escribir solo las respuestas (con número por favor) en tu cuaderno, les sacas una foto y me la mandas.) 



That's all for now. 

Stay in, stay safe, stay in contact, don't be a Kid Won't.

-
Rubén


 


Comments